March 26, 2010

Vive la Révolution: Jamie Oliver Saves the Day

I don't care what your plans are for tonight. Cancel them, take a break from the booze (hey, I'm doing it!), and snuggle up to your television to watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution tonight at 8:00 p.m. on ABC.

http://image.guardian.co.uk

I'll admit right now that I'm a little scared about how the show will go, and whether or not Jamie Oliver will be able to make a real impact. However, I can't think of a more important issue facing Americans today.

Want to solve some of the health care problems our country faces? How about changing the fact that two-thirds of adults and nearly one-third of children are overweight or obese in the US? How do you do that? Well, Jamie Oliver's got a head start on the rest of us at this point.

Sign his petition to "save America's cooking skills and improve school food," and pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment