January 05, 2011

You Know What Expresssion I Hate? "Nose to the Grindstone"

Dear Readers (all four of you),

For the next little while, I won't even be a bad blogger. I'll be a non-existent blogger.

I know, I know, you four have really stuck by me through thick and thin. But I'm teetering on the brink of never really having a legit career and, instead, just doing a little of this and that, and the prep school kid inside me refuses to let this happen. I've also been battling bouts of nausea and sweaty palms every time I think about what the eff I'm going to tell my (far-distant) children when they ask why I don't have a job like the other moms.

So until I've sorted my life out a little bit, I'm taking a break from the Kittchen.

Does this mean I'm going to stop making delicious food? No, no it doesn't. In fact, I made the best pork tenderloin I've ever eaten in my life just last night. But I can't tell you about it, because I need to go be productive.

I'll be back soon. I promise, most of you won't even know that I'm gone. But in case things get too hard for you without my sporadic and poorly-photographed posts, these folks will bathe you in God's love while I'm busy.

Love,
Kitt

No comments:

Post a Comment