March 20, 2010

Gross Recipe of the Week: The Bacon Mug

So I'll post more tomorrow night regarding T's military food issue, but I thought I'd share this completely terrifying edition of Gross Recipe of the Week, courtesy of This is Why You're Fat:

The Bacon Mug

No, I don't have the recipe, but I feel like this one really just speaks for itself. A whole mug, made of bacon, and then stuffed with cheddar cheese. It's the Heart Attack Goblet. The Chalice of Cholesterol.

I'm most impressed by the braided strips of bacon that comprise the mug. That's straight up art right there.

This reminds me of the bacon narwhal, only not as cute. I think the bacon mug must be what Thor eats for breakfast.

Somehow, I have a feeling that Thor will be battling a bacon narwhal with his own bacon mug in my dreams tonight. Weird stuff, ladies and gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment